lorjons char problem

Lorjon posted this on the server come back topic and i moved his post

I'm trying to figure out why 2 of my characters were deleted while two were left alone. Both my FOmar and HUcast are gone but my lower level RAmar and HUmar remain. The force and hunter cast were my two characters above level 20 and I was playing them in hard mode, I don't remember the FOmars name but ChidoriNi was my HUCast name and I don't understand why he's gone, while my RAmar and HUmar remain. I know for a fact ChidoriNi was lv37+ last time I used him. I'd hate to have to start him over from lv1, I don't really want to.

i donno what to say about this problem, the database wasn't erase it , everyone else is playing without problems. you sure the others characters are not in other account ?

brunito idont know if you are noticed but this is the english sub forum

traduccion:brunito este es el subforo en ingles y aki atendemos a los usuarios de habla inglesa si tienes una duda o algo asi postealo en el subforo en español y se te atendera lo antes posible

It doesn't really seem likely that it's a database issue... Is it possible that you had more than one account like larva mentioned, or that someone else had access to your account?

If nothing else, at least you could get to level 37 pretty fast with the 5x exp rates.